|Tutorial: Versamark Resist meets
1. Stamp images using the Versamark
pad on Glossy card stock.
2. Let it dry. You can heat set it, if you
are impatient... like me.
3. Ink up a rubber brayer using a
spectrum pad, or multicolored pad.
4. Cover your glossy card stock with
5 Let dry again.
6. Use a tissue to gently wipe off any
7. Try stamping other bold images on
top with a darker coordinating ink.
8. Use as a background or stamp and
layer as desired.
The card above was stamped using the
Petals wheel and Versamark ink. Then I
covered it with the Taffy Spectrum pad.
Although this pad is no longer available,
you can create it yourself by purchasing
the uninked spectrum pad, and the
following classic re-inkers: Almost
Amethyst, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel,
Blush Blossom and Barely Banana.
The card on the left also uses a retired
spectrum pad. But can be created in the
same way as the one above, using: YoYo
Yellow, Green Galore, Glorious Green,
Ballet Blue and Lovely Lilac.